Our Los Angeles Translation Services are Efficient & Timely!
- Translation requires not only English/Target language proficiency but also a high level of attention to detail and comprehension to topic specific related terminology.
- Telelanguage guarantees human translation, proofreading and compliance with requested delivery turn-around time standards.
- Telelanguage has the capacity to translate documents: From English to over 100 target languages and vice versa.
- Translation Delivery Time Standards vary depending on the project scope- size, content and formatting needs. Deadline will determined upon review of project and stated in quote provided to client for project approval. Telelanguage’s priority is to ensure our customers have the services when needed including emergency and rush services.
- Work Translation history includes:
– IEP Notices
– Notification of Rights
– Public Notices
– Ordinances and Rulings
– Home Care Instructions
Our Translators go through specialized training in order to meet the unique set of skills, knowledge and experience to ensure proficiency in medical, education and social services content, formatting and as with any of our services a timely response.
Translation is a laborious task and it requires very extensive knowledge of grammar, context and multiple meanings in targeted language. A Translator has to often take the time to analyze, study and choose what is the best equivalent in targeted language. Some examples of techniques are:
“Formal equivalence” corresponds to “metaphrase”, and “dynamic equivalence” to “paraphrase”.
“Dynamic equivalence” (or “functional equivalence”) conveys the essential thought expressed in a source text — if necessary, at the expense of literality, original sememe and word order, the source text’s active vs. passive voice, etc.
There is, however, no sharp boundary between functional and formal equivalence. On the contrary, they represent a spectrum of translation approaches.
Each is used at various times and in various contexts by the same translator, and at various points within the same text — sometimes simultaneously. Competent translation entails the judicious blending of functional and formal equivalents.
Telelanguage Los Angeles only uses Translators that have Native Fluency
in both the Target Language and English.
Some of our translators also provide oral interpretation. However, more than 70 percent of them do not. Written Translation requires a different set of skills and qualifications from oral interpretation. Many of our interpreters would not be qualified to provide written translation and vice versa.
Translator’s qualification standards and criteria differ for the two types of services. All Translators with whom we contract have at least 2 years experience in Written Translation and are subject-matter experts. We assign translation projects to specific translators based on their experience in the subject-matter.
We have an extensive database of translators that allows us to provide translation services in any language, currently over 100. Translator’s subject-matter expertise and experience is clearly identified in their profile in order to be able match certain translators with specific projects.
Connecting Humanity through Technology:
The Importance of Offering Language Services as an Organization.
This Whitepaper features information to help you understand:
- The importance of organizations utilizing interpreters and translators.
- Embracing technology to enhance communication.
- Understanding the telephonic interpretation process.