The North America Interpretation Services Market was valued at USD 4.67 Billion in 2018 and is expected to witness a growth of 5.26% from 2019-2026 and reach USD 6.99 Billion by 2026, according to Verified Market Research. Verified Market Research released a new report for the language services industry in September 2019. The 100-page report titled, North America Interpretation Service Market By Application, By Geographic Scope And Forecast, was conducted covering various organizations of the industry from different geographies.
In the report, which covers important market research for the North America Interpretation Services Market, such as Market Outlook, Market Segmentation, and the Market Competitive Landscape, Telelanguage, Inc. is recognized as a leading key player in the Global North America Interpretation Service Market.
Telelanguage, Inc. is a global language service provider offering a variety of high-quality language support, including:
- Telephonic Interpretation Services
- Video Remote Interpretation Services
- On-Site Interpretation Services
- Translation Services
- Interpreter Scheduling Software
Telelanguage has been developing a proprietary technological platform for over two decades for telephonic interpretation services. This technology creates the foundation for connecting interpreters, monitoring quality, tracking data and finding more efficient ways to cut costs to our clients.
“We feel that our technology really sets us apart in a very competitive market,” states Lyndon Beckner, Director of Operations for Telelanguage. “We own all of our own equipment and employ all of our own programmers, engineers, and coding specialists. Our ability to instantly access every function of our platform allows us incredible flexibility, as well as security.”
Why Organization are Switching to Telelanguage
Telelanguage offers reliable interpreting solutions that are 100% government compliant – with 24/7 customer support.
Healthcare Organizations: Medically trained interpreters, HIPAA compliant services, lower cost.
State and Federal Agencies: Confidentiality compliance, greater flexibility, responsive support.
Insurance and Legal Services: Strict confidentiality compliance, interpreters trained in specific terminology.
Public Utility, Police and 911: Quick interpreter connect to all languages, flexible rate plans, and volume discounts.
Call Centers and Help Desks: Lower cost, advanced features, improved services delivery, and skill-based interpreter connect features.
The Verified Market Research report, North America Interpretation Service Market By Application, By Geographic Scope And Forecast provides cutting-edge market intelligence to help decision makers take sound investment evaluation, and also identifies and analyses the emerging trends along with major drivers, challenges and opportunities. Learn how to purchase the report or request a sample copy here.
The offerings of the report as outlined in the report overview include:
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation involving both economic as well as non-economic factors
- Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment
- Indicates the region and segment that is expected to witness the fastest growth as well as to dominate the market
- Analysis by geography highlighting the consumption of the product/service in the region as well as indicating the factors that are affecting the market within each region
- Competitive landscape which incorporates the market ranking of the major players, along with new service/product launches, partnerships, business expansions and acquisitions in the past five years of companies profiled
- Extensive company profiles comprising of company overview, company insights, product benchmarking and SWOT analysis for the major market players
- The current and future market outlook of the industry with respect to recent developments (which involve growth opportunities and drivers as well as challenges and restraints of both emerging as well as developed regions
- Includes in-depth analysis of the market of various perspectives through Porter’s five forces analysis
- Provides insight into the market through Value Chain
- Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
- 6-month post-sales analyst support
*Telelanguage has no affiliation with Verified Market Research.
About Telelanguage, Inc.: Telelanguage has been providing language services, including telephonic interpretation services, 24x7x365, since 1991. They have a network of over 5,000 interpreters around the United States and support over 300 languages.
Telelanguage has been a leading provider of interpretation and translation services since 1991. We offer a complete package of language services to fit our clients’ needs: On-site Interpretation, Over-the-Phone Interpretation, Video Remote Interpretation, and Document Translation. Telelanguage empowers organizations in all major industries to communicate in over 300 languages. Whether you need a last-minute telephone interpreter for your conference call, an on-site appointment, or document translation, our network of 5,000+ professional interpreters and translators are ready to provide understanding in 300+ languages…24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year!
Have questions about Telelanguage services? Contact us for more information or to request a free quote. Thinking about switching to a more reliable language service provider? Telelanguage can help.
Try our language services free with Telelanguage Free Trial Minutes! Click here to see if you qualify!
Superior Language Support in 300 Languages.
Quality and expert interpretations available telephonically, face to face, and via video remote!
Call us Today: 1-888-983-5352