Language Service Solutions for Healthcare
5,000+ Interpreters ready to communicate in over 300 languages. Since 1991, Telelanguage has helped thousands of healthcare organizations to improve language access programs through high-quality language interpretation and translation services. Over 70% of our clients are health care entities. Join the healthcare teams we help every day who use Telelanguage as their dedicated language services partner!
Healthcare Organizations We Help
- Urgent Care and Emergency Medicine
- Health Insurance
- Medicare Health Plans
- Nursing Homes
- Private Practices
- Community Health Centers
- Home Health Care
- Rehabilitation Centers
Healthcare Language Services to Fit Your Needs
When language barriers arise in health care settings, you need a language services provider that can respond quickly to the unique needs of your organization. Telelanguage Healthcare Interpretation and Translation Services provide the solutions you need to improve language access at every step of the patient journey. Certified Medical interpreters are available 24/7/365 days a year.
- Telephonic Interpretation
- Video Remote Interpretation
- On-Site Interpretation
- Document Translation of vital forms, and notifications
Telelanguage helps healthcare organizations increase overall patient satisfaction and experience, comply with government regulations and standards, and increase the quality of care for limited-English proficient patients… all while reducing interpretation costs to our clients.
Confidentiality and Compliance
Telelanguage healthcare interpreters are superior-trained, tested and certified. This process includes an understanding of medical terminology and procedure to provide the highest quality language interpretation for your patients – every time!
Confidentiality and security of patient information is critical to language access in health care. Telelanguage provides 100% HIPAA compliant services, providing meaningful language access and compliance to meet the requirements of:
- Affordable Care Act, Section 1557 (ACA)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (Title VI)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Fraud, Waste and Abuse (FWA)
- Protected Health Information (PHI)
- The Joint Commission
Why Organizations are Switching to Telelanguage
- Medically trained and certified interpreters
- HIPAA Compliant Services
- Lower Cost
- Free Service Trial Programs
- Best-in-Industry Call Volume Discount Plans
- Proprietary Technology
- Quick interpreter connect to over 300 languages
Getting Started is Easy
Telelanguage makes implementation of language support services easy and painless, with no hidden charges. All auxiliary and support materials are available for free to our healthcare clients, and we offer free cultural awareness training to aid staff in communicating effectively with patients of different cultures and languages. Support is available 24/7, 365 days a year so you never have to worry. Telelanguage has your language access and staff support needs covered.
We will tailor a plan to meet the specific needs of your organization to improve the quality of your language services, show regulatory compliance, and increase patient satisfaction scores.
Telelanguage provides a better way of communicating with limited-English proficient and deaf and hard-of-hearing patients.
Take your language support to the next level with Telelanguage. Ask us about our free service trial programs today!
Why Healthcare Companies are Switching to Telelanguage
Download Your Free Copy Now!
This quick eBook resource will help your organization:
- Determine what interpreting solutions are right for your patients.
- Understand how quality language access programs positively impact patient care.
- Maximize your investment in healthcare language services.