As a trusted language services partner nationwide, Telelanguage provides understanding and connects clients with their non-English speaking and limited-English speaking clients every day! Regardless of industry, organizations need more support to properly service the growing LEP population. In fact, One in five U.S. residents speaks a foreign language at home. We have created a few language industry free resources to help you on your way to providing a better customer experience!
1.) Connecting Humanity: The Importance of Offering Language Services as an Organization” (Free White Paper)
This Whitepaper features information to help you understand:
- The importance of utilizing interpreters and translators as an organization.
- How to embracing technology to enhance communication with LEP clients.
- An in-depth understanding of how the telephonic interpretation process works.
The language industry is fast-paced and Telelanguage’s proprietary technology is at the forefront of growth and global communication. It is crucial for organizations to provide effective language services. Author Hayley Emmons details the role of a language service provider, what you can expect, and how it works with leading-edge technology designed for businesses.
2.) “Video Remote Interpretation: Harnessing the Intricacies of Human Interaction through Technology” (Free White Paper)
Telelanguage is transforming the interpretation world with video remote interpretation, a cost-effective interpretation solution that bridges the gap between over-the-phone and on-site interpretation.
This Whitepaper features information to help you understand the benefits of video remote interpreting, including:
How, and why, video remote interpretation is used
- The difference between VRI and other forms of interpretation
- How to find a certified, professional VRI service provider
Our proprietary technology has helped us to provide communication and understanding for the last 26 years. VRI promotes the highest level of accuracy in interpretation services.
The benefits of Video Remote Interpreting Services prove it to be a valuable part of any language services plan, making it possible to:
- Gain visual support with enhanced accuracy
- See facial expressions of the interpreter and know they understood what was said
- Confirm the meaning of non-verbal communication
- Help the conversation for you, your interpreter and your non-English speaking client
Author Hayley Emmons details the role of a VRI language service provider, the benefits of Video Remote Interpreting, and to maximize the impact of language support using VRI technology.
3.) Free Resources: Support Materials for Working With Interpreters and LEP Populations
Part of our support for our clients includes ensuring efficiency through free support materials which can be ordered on our website.
These free resources help increase overall customer satisfaction, increase efficiency, and support your staff in communicating with both interpreters and Limited-English proficient populations.
Free Support Materials include:
- 10 Tips to Effectively Communicate With an Interpreter (On-Site Interpretation)
- Language List – Top 200 Languages Available for Telephonic Interpretation
- Language Poster – Top 25 Languages (Onsite Interpretation)
- Folding Card (Staff Assistance)
- Easy Reference Card (Staff Assistance)
- Telephonic Interpretation for the Healthcare Industry
- 10 Tips for Working With Interpreters in Healthcare Settings (Telephonic Interpretation)
- Telelanguage Advantages Resource
- Transliterated Card (Staff Assistance)
As a leading provider of interpretation services, our dedicated customer support allows us to create a better interpretation experience for our clients. Telelanguage has been providing communication and understanding since 1991. Our team of 4,000+ certified interpreters are ready to speak in over 300 languages. We offer complete language services, including telephonic interpretation, on-site interpretation, video remote interpretation and written translation.
Ready for a more reliable language services partner? Telelanguage can help. Have questions? Chat with us live or contact us for a free quote or demo.
4,000+ interpreters ready to speak in over 300 languages!
Call Telelanguage today at 1-888-983-5352
Certified interpreters available telephonically, face-to-face, or via video remote!