Zoom and remote meetings have become a part of everyday lives. Communication is at the heart of every organization, and as we collectively engage in more video conferencing and remote work, it becomes vital to ensure that communication is effective for everyone. For organizations that need to communicate in multiple languages, there is a solution! When you need Zoom interpreters or interpreters for any remote meeting, Telelanguage provides on-demand access to communication and understanding in over 350 languages.
Available to organizations of all sizes Nationwide, adding Zoom interpreters to a video meeting is easy! Why add an interpreter? Live video interpreters will help your organization facilitate communication with limited English speakers, non-English speakers, and the Deaf and Hard of Hearing.
3 Benefits of Zoom Interpreters for Organizations:
1. Fast Connections to Professional Interpreters
Telelanguage offers on-demand, certified interpreters in over 350 languages, over the phone or via video remote interpretation, and interpreters are accessible 24/7, 365 days a year. Adding a professional interpreter for Zoom meetings is easy and reliable. With the fastest connect times in the industry, you can connect to a live interpreter in just seconds.
2. Provide Meaningful Language Access in Zoom and Remote Meetings
Video Remote Interpreting (VRI) is a highly effective means of interpreting. In fact, VRI is the fastest-growing foreign language service in the country. VRI bridges the gap between telephonic interpreting and on-site interpreting.
Adding live Telelanguage interpreters to your Zoom and remote meetings will help you:
- Gain visual support with enhanced accuracy
- Access on-demand interpreting solutions for both spoken languages and American Sign Language
- Provide a fast and easy interpreting solution for Zoom and other video conferencing platforms.
- Eliminate the need for complex hardware. No special hardware is required, and you can access a professional interpreter from any computer, laptop, smartphone, or tablet.
- Provide cost-effective interpreting solutions, available across all industries.
- Maintain a face-to-face (personal) connection in interpreting sessions.
3. 24/7 Customer Service to Support Your Organization
When language barriers arise, you need a language services provider you can trust. In addition to our large network of over 6,000 professional interpreters, Telelanguage provides our clients with customer service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We also offer support materials to help our clients provide superior language support that can be ordered free of charge on our website. Free cultural awareness training is available to aid staff in communicating effectively with people of different cultures and languages.
Need Zoom interpreters? Telelanguage can help!
Organizations We Help:
- Healthcare / Telehealth Services
- Social Services
- Police / Fire / 911
- Financial Services
- Telecommunications (Call Centers, Help Desks)
- Travel / Tourism / Hospitality
- Legal / Judicial
- Individuals and Small Businesses
Over 350 languages are spoken in U.S. homes. Telelanguage empowers organizations nationwide to communicate in 350+ languages. Take your Zoom or remote meetings to the next level with professional interpretation services!
About Telelanguage, Inc.
Telelanguage has been providing customers with the highest quality of language service since 1991. We support over 350 languages, 24x7x365 utilizing 6,000+ U.S.-based interpreters. Telelanguage currently supports over 8,000 accounts around the world – in all industries. Services include over-the-phone, on-site and video remote interpretation, as well as document translations, interpreter management and scheduling, reporting, invoicing, language assessment evaluations, and much more. Contact Us for language access solutions for your organization.
6,000+ interpreters ready to speak in over 350 languages!
Call Telelanguage today at (888) 908-7530