The automobile industry helps drivers feel more secure when they travel, provides means of transportation, and positively impacts the U.S economy. Approximately 9% of the United States labor force is engaged in work related to the transportation industry, and motor vehicle and parts dealers had just under 2 million employees on their payrolls in August of 2020. Automotive translation and language services give companies in the automotive industry the opportunity to overcome language barriers and speak directly to customers in their preferred language.
Gaps in communication affect 8% of United States residents who are limited in their use of English. Whether you need over-the-phone interpreting to assist in customer service or professional translation of vital documents, Telelanguage offers complete automotive translation and language services to help companies in the auto industry meet the language needs of multicultural consumers, clients, customers, and workforce.
7 Benefits of Automotive Translation and Language Services
- Increased sales from Limited-English Proficient (LEP) markets
- Enhances customer experience
- Builds strong customer relationships and encourages brand loyalty
- Increases productivity of operations and reduces time spent on miscommunications errors
- Increased brand awareness
- Extends the overall reach of brand messaging to connect with more potential customers
- Helps companies comply with government regulations and industry standards
Languages spoken in U.S. homes with over 1 million speakers:
- Spanish – 40.5 million
- Chinese (including Mandarin and Cantonese) – 3.4 million
- Tagalog (including Filipino) – 1.7 million
- Vietnamese – 1.5 million
- Arabic – 1.2 million
- French – 1.2 million
- Korean – 1.1 million
Source: According to the 2016 American Community Survey
Automotive Translation and Language Services: Who We Help
There are more than 350 languages spoken in U.S. homes today. Telelanguage serves all sectors of the automtive industry, from manufacturing to sales, with high-quality language services to provide organizations with the language support they need. Here are some key areas of the automotive industry that benefit language services:
- Service Departments
- Auto Dealerships
- Research and Development
- Connected Vehicles Services
- Auto Insurance
- Transportation Industry
- Roadside Services
- Ride-Hailing Services
Commonly Translated Documents for the Automotive Industry
- Marketing/Promotional Materials
- Research and Reports
- Vital Forms
- Service Agreements
- Rules, Regulations, Requirements
- Written Notices
- Signs and Notifications
- Safety Protocols
- Legal Documents
Car & Automobile Manufacturing Industry Market Size in the U.S.
The Car & Automobile Manufacturing industry in the United States is $61.0bn in 2020.
Image Source: IBISWorld, Car & Automobile Manufacturing in the US
Market Size 2005–2026
The Connection Between Language and Consumer Buying Preferences
Studies show that people prefer to do business in their native language, especially when they are limited-English proficient. This gives companies in the automotive industry an opportunity to reach more multicultural consumers through language services, giving them a leg up on the competition for serving multicultural markets. Here are 4 statistics which show that people prefer to do business in their native language:
- A Common Sense Advisory report on Global Consumer Online Buying Preferences revealed that 75% of people prefer to buy products in their native language.
- In a 2014 report, ICMI found that 71.5% of customer service leaders interviewed said that support in a customer’s native language increased their satisfaction with customer support.
- According to a 2016 report by Common Sense Advisory, 74% of consumers are more likely to repurchase if after-sales care is offered in their language.
- Poor customer service causes U.S. businesses to lose more than $62 billion a year, according to NewVoiceMedia.
Automotive Translation and Language Services (Infographic)
When language barriers arise, you need a language services provider that can respond quickly to the needs of your company. Automotive translation and language services empower companies to communicate in over 300 languages, and professional interpreters are available 24/7/365 days a year.
How Telelanguage Can Help
Telelanguage offers complete automotive translation and language services including on-demand interpreter services, in-person interpreter services, and written translation services.
Telephonic Interpretation: Connect with over 6,000 professional interpreters in 300+ languages. Certified, U.S.-based interpreters can improve the support offered to Limited-English speaking customers quickly and effectively at a low per minute rate that’s available when you need it with no long-term contract…24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year!
Video Remote Interpretation (VRI): Video Interpreting is a cost-effective on-demand solution that can help you quickly fill the gap between over-the-phone and on-site interpretation services. VRI makes it possible to gain visual support with enhanced accuracy and maintains personal connections for both spoken languages and American Sign Language.
Translation Services: Written translation can be very valuable for providing non-English speaking customers with your written materials. In order to help you better serve customers and reach more potential consumers, Telelanguage has the capacity to professionally translate materials from English to over 150 target languages and vice versa. Our translators are subject-matter experts to ensure that you get the most qualified translator for your project.
On-Site Interpretation: Have a meeting be planned in advance at your physical location? Telelanguage provides On-site Interpreters that can be at your location to help you communicate with non-English speaking clients and customers.
Confidentiality and Compliance: Language Services You Can Trust
Telelanguage interpreters are superior-trained, experienced, and certified. This process includes an in-depth understanding of industry-specific terminology and procedure to provide the highest quality language interpretation for your organization – every time!
Telelanguage provides meaningful language access and compliance to meet the requirements of Department of Transportation (DOT) Title VI requirements, the Federal Transit Administration (FTA), as well as:
- Affordable Care Act, Section 1557 (ACA)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (Title VI)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Fraud, Waste and Abuse (FWA)
- Protected Health Information (PHI)
- The Joint Commission
Why Companies are Switching to Telelanguage
- Superior-Trained and Certified Interpreters
- Compliant with Government Regulations and Industry Standards
- Lower Cost
- Free Service Trial Programs
- Translators are Subject-Matter Experts
- Proprietary Technology
- Quick Interpreter Connect to Over 300 Languages
Telelanguage helps the automotive industry increase customer satisfaction, comply with government regulations and standards and reach more multicultural consumers…all while reducing interpretation costs to our clients. Just as Americans count on the automotive industry every day, Telelangauage provides automotive translation and language services that you can trust, in over 300 languages.
Download the Free Whitepaper to learn more about the importance of offering language services as an organization.
Take your language support to the next level with Telelanguage. Join the thousands of organizations we serve every day who use Telelanguage as their dedicated language services partner. Contact us for a free quote!
Try Telelanguage Language Services at No Charge with Free Trial Minutes! Click here to see if you qualify.
5,000+ interpreters ready to speak in over 300 languages!
Call us today at 888-983-5352
Quality language interpretation and translation services.