Video Remote Interpretation Services
4000+ Interpreters in Over 300 Languages
Telelanguage video remote interpreting (VRI) is a video telecommunication service across the USA that uses devices such as web cameras or videophones to provide sign language or spoken language interpreting services. This is done through a remote or offsite interpreter, in order to communicate with persons with whom there is a communication barrier.
VRI can be a perfect solution for a number of industries and applications. From healthcare to legal, business to education, 911 to government, and more, VRI provides a unique opportunity to connect your clients and community. Telelanguage is transforming the interpretation world with video remote interpretation, filling the gap between over-the-phone and on-site interpretation services. Conventional on-site interpreting typically requires at least a two-hour minimum charge and possibly mileage and travel charges. Our VRI service saves your interpretation budget since we do not charge hourly minimums and extra expenses.
It’s one thing to interpret words; it’s another thing to know that those words were understood. Our video remote interpretation services make it possible to:
- Visual support with enhanced accuracy for ten (10) most common languages and American Sign Language (ASL)
- See facial expressions of the interpreter and know they understood what was said
- Confirm the meaning of non-verbal communication
- Help the conversation for you, your interpreter and your non-English speaking client
VRI promotes the highest level of accuracy in interpretation services, second only to in-person interpretation services. We currently have multiple accounts that are actively using our VRI technology, and would be happy to provide references, or discuss our capabilities.
Connecting Humanity through Technology:
The Importance of Offering Language Services as an Organization.
This Whitepaper features information to help you understand:
- The importance of organizations utilizing interpreters and translators.
- Embracing technology to enhance communication.
- Understanding the telephonic interpretation process.