While Over-the-Phone Interpretation offers a fast response when urgent or unexpected language barriers comes up, our On-Site Inter-pretation Service is a more appropriate solution for appointments planned in advance that may require the extra human interaction and visual contact of interpreter and the Non-English Speaking client.
Our network of medically trained and certified interpreters is available 24/7/365 covering over200 languages. Our interpreters can be on your location in as little as 30 minutes from the time you make your initial request It is essen-tial to communicate effectively in every medi-cal situation with a non-English speaking client. That’s why it is so important to choose a company with a proven record of success and expertise in the medical interpretation industry. Telelanguage is that company!
Situations For On-Site Interpretation Services:
• Lengthy appointments or interviews planned in advance
• Complex, time-consuming issues
• Multiple patient appointments scheduled close to each other
• Where the Limited English Speaker prefers to have the Interpreter on-site
• Where the Limited English Speaker feels uncomfortable using the telephone
• Where hand and body gestures are essential to get a message across
Telelanguage interpreters is the best professionally trained qualified and certified team in the industry. We have been developing and continuously modifying our interpreter training curriculum since 1991. We have involved leaders from healthcare industry as well as many other industries industries to help us create the most comprehensive medical and community interpreter training and certification programs.