The language services industry has never been more important and relevant than it is now, and that trend continues to grow. Whether you’re a language service provider, an interpreter, or an international company, it’s important to recognize your contribution to a growing industry and the need for quality globalization, localization and interpreter services within the language services industry.
The infographic below highlights 8 things you should know about the language services industry:
- The size of the overall global language industry in 2016 is estimated at $40 Billion (USD), with estimates of up to $45 Billion by 2020. GALA (Globalization and Localization Association)
- Common Sense Advisory Research (CSA Research) shows an annual growth rate of 6.46% for the language services market.
- Inc. Magazine lists the language industry as one of the top industries for starting a business.
- Localization is the 4th fastest-growing industry in the United States.
- Revenues from digital English language learning products in Asia are projected to nearly double from 2013 (US$863.1 million) to US$1.6 billion by 2018. ICEF Monitor
- Outsourcing is the preferred method for managing language services for domestic, multicultural, or global use. (Full-service LSPs or freelancers.)
- The number of foreign students in the US has surpassed the one million mark to reach 1,043,839.
- The United States Census Bureau Reports at Least 350 Languages Spoken in U.S. Homes.
The language services industry continues to grow and Telelanguage is proud to have been at the forefront of interpreter services across all industries since 1991. Whether you’re looking for an interpreter for your next meeting or ready to up your language services game for your clients, Telelanguage is here to answer your questions and help you get started. Contact Us for more information.
Certified interpreters ready to speak in 200 languages!
Call us today at 888-983-5352
Quality interpreter services are available telephonically, face to face, or by video remote!